Bag Dump Stations designed to ensure a clean, dust-controlled environment
The bag dump station with integral dust control and hopper allow the introduction of dry bulk material, received in bags, to a vacuum or pressure pneumatic conveying system or directly to the process below. The factory-wired control panel has a main disconnect switch, operator push buttons, and a motor starter for the dust extraction fan. The unit can be fitted with an optional bag compactor with a door switch for compactor lockout. The bag dump station comes with a choice of Food Grade 316L stainless steel or 304 carbon steel material contact surfaces. Ideally suited for fine powders, granular or pelletized materials.
- Engineered for easy cleaning.
- “Unitized” body is fabricated with fewest possible welds.
- Available in 304 or 316 stainless steel or carbon steel.
- Body is supported by separate, strong frame made from square tubing. No crevices for material to accumulate.
- Sturdy, easily removable grate provides rigid surface for bag slitting and dumping, ample open area for material to drop into body.
- Body has integral dust hood with gas spring assisted lift-up door. Can be furnished with integral dust collector; air actuated low pressure valve with tubular outlet to connect more than one station to remote dust collection system; or plain tubular outlet.
- Baffle inside hood directs air and dust downward and to the rear and is removable for cleaning without requiring tools.
- Integral dust collector features bags which hook and snap in place and are serviced from the clean side. No glued-in gaskets, even on the large access door.
- Door interlock switch actuates dust collector fan or low pressure valve on hood when door is opened.
- Discharge can be furnished with: flanged outlet or other arrangement to mate to customer’s process equipment or gravity chute
- Vibrator mount is standard on the body.
- Customized Units are also available